Help children, young people and families with early emotional distress and prevent it becoming a complex issue.
Reduce Social Isolation, improve resilience.
Reduce Family conflict and negative behaviours
Provide low level interventions for children, young people and families who are not receiving statutory support with an aim to resolving issues before needing more intensive support.
- Provide counselling sessions for children young people and families who have been referred to the project, within South Essex. 12 sessions maximum.
- Provide mediation for children and families referred within South Essex.
- Refer when appropriate to other FIF projects
- Monitor and record interventions utilising the Outcome Star.
- Number of families referred to project
- Waiting times
- Number of interventions provided.
- KPI listed by commissioners
- Innovation expenditure
- Young people and families will report improved outcomes.
- Children and young people will address issues that are troubling them and improve resilience.
- Children, young people and families will receive the support they need at the time needed without requiring more specialist, higher tier services.
Open Door core values
Independent not dependent
Individual client focussed
Belief in potential to succeed
Positive regard and encouragement
Challenge behaviours and attitudes
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”false”]